This article will show you how to change language in YouTube page. Changing the language on YouTube will not affect the text that the user enters (comments or video descriptions). You can’t change the language settings in the YouTube mobile app.
Steps on how to change language in YouTube
Go to YouTube. Enter The desired link into the address bar of your browser. If you’re already logged into your account, you’ll be taken to the YouTube homepage.
- Otherwise, click on “Login” in the upper right corner of the page, and then enter your email address and password.
Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the home page. After that, a drop-down menu will appear.
Click on Settings. This option is at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- If you have a classic YouTube design, click on the gear under your name.
Click on the Language dropdown box at the bottom left of the page. After that, a list with supported languages will appear on the page.
Choose language. Click on the language you want to use on YouTube. The page will then refresh and all text will be translated into the selected language.
- If you have a new version of YouTube on your computer, click on “Language” (not Settings) at the bottom of the profile drop-down menu, and then select the language you want.
- YouTube mobile will use the device’s default language.
- On how to change language in YouTube, the language of the text that the user enters cannot be changed.