Don’t know how to turn off your Apple Watch? There is no doubt about how unusual and advanced these devices are, as they are able to perform many of the tasks that we normally do. However, even the most modern device sometimes needs to be turned off. This article will give you a full guide on how to turn Apple watch off.
If they’ve been on for days, or you don’t have a charger nearby, you can turn off your Apple Watch to conserve or extend battery life. For this reason, we are going to show you the steps that you must follow in order to disable this device.
Steps to turn off your Apple Watch
Turning off your Apple Watch isn’t usually required, but if you do want to, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Turn on your Apple Watch screen. You can do this by raising your wrist or by pressing any of the buttons on the right side.
- Find the oval button which is below the digital crown.
- Hold it for a while until the menu appears.
- For watchOS 9, tap the power off icon in the upper right corner of the screen. In previous versions, this step is not required.
- Slide the switch labeled ” Turn off device ” at the top.
Wait a few seconds until the device turns off. Before that, the Apple logo will be displayed on the screen, and after that, the Apple Watch will turn off.
It should be noted that even if the device is turned off, you can continue to see the time. To do this, you just need to press and hold the Digital Crown.
To turn it back on, you just need to press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. You can’t turn off your Apple Watch while it’s charging. If you want to turn it off, you first need to unplug it from the charger.